Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25th, 2011 (for the next 4 minutes)

Dear A,

As I said previously, thanks again for punching me in the face with your feelings in that last letter. It made my face hot and my eyes all misty and my heart grow 3 more sizes. (< --- that's my jokey way of saying: I love you too)

It's late and I'm super exhausted but if I don't write you now then this whole thing will be just another good intention gone to waste. So I must.

BUT because I'm so tired (and you have the day off tomorrow YAY!) I'm sticking to the highlights.

-Totally almost plowed into the 4th of July Clawson kiddy parade.
-Double checked to make sure I didn't fall into a worm hole and come out a week from now.
-Confused but comforted that it was still June 25th.
-Went to bank.
-Cried about lack of funds for the deposit.
-Went to Clinton Twp for a fun filled Henry and June day.
-Found an empty house instead - relocated and found them at Partridge Creek.
-Bonded (see photos below)
-Unfortunately it lasted about an hour. June needed a nap, Henry needed homework finished and I needed food.
-Drove to Berkley for Zane's bday party and MTTC tips from Megsy.
-Drove to Bywater Estate for a high dose of crabby pants family members.
-Drove to Rochester for dinner.
-Drove back to Berkley (saw geese!) to grab Megsy and hit up Ferndale for RW.
-Met Davin. He's cool.
-Sat around slightly awkwardly and then drove back to Berkley to drop off M.
-Came home to cat vomit on the freshly clean bathroom rug. AGAIN. :(
-Climbed in bed and wondered why you still haven't called yet. Hope you're alive.

Sorry this is far from entertaining. <3 you lots. Now enjoy some photos from the day. I'm not in any, but I looked hot today. Just thought you should know. (ok...that took forever, the rest will be on facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment